In the interest of ease, we suggest doing the following:
• Fold the protective paper back about 3 cm to expose the adhesive part.
• Put TILESKIN® on the tile, aligning it with the top edge but leaving sufficient space to avoid covering the gap..
• Use the tool SPATULA to gently press down the applied surface and lift the part still with the paper on it. Pull the protective paper off slowly, using the SPATULA to press down the adhesive as it is gradually exposed.
• When you have done, check the result to make sure that the adhesive has been applied successfully.
• If TILESKIN® has not been applied correctly, remove it by lifting one corner carefully and pull the material gently to detach it from the surface.
• Repeat the application procedure, aligning it with the top edge and keeping the rest of the film lifted up to prevent it from attaching.
• When you are pleased with the result, apply pressure with the Spatula moving it outwards from the centre, focusing in particular on the outer edges and corners.